Saturday, July 10, 2010

yo~LOL~wootz~XD~!
today got sejarah ttn ..
but i no go~XD
bcz got interview
not me kena interview n not me interview ppl
ZZzzZZz
dunoe do wat at there
thn too boring+hungry
me +jia woei + wai joon+mei fern+wit nee
go 7-11 to buy food makan
we lazy go from front door
thn we panjat pagar~from tepi2
1st is mei fern..she o..
抢着wan go out 1st
thn ok lo..we let her 1st
thn she stuck at there..dunoe wan jump or not
wan jump suddenly say scared~LOL
thn jiawoei..wit nee ..wai joon thn me
y me last o..got many ppl behind la
later get tangkap..==

thn about 11 am back le
cz wan go hospital medical check up
wat check up o..
15 years old wan check buttock got pimples a
xDDD
thn my turn liao..the doctor say me standard 6
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
hahaha..XDD
after that..the resuslt say me OK
LoL~sure la..==

thn night ttn BC
sien lo..that porcupine no come again
zZZz
thn when ttn-ing
*ringtone*
chin kang de mum call..LOL
he o..take phone from his pocket
also wan ban lan yeng..spin the phone only say “halo"
==|||

thn about 10 mins later
his de dunoe who call him
this time~he spin 3 rounds only say "halo"
thn whn wan say halo..
he phone drop into small rubbish bin
inside it got tissue+my bidi ( always hachiew at there de wor..zz)
dunoe who de 酸梅+got saliva de~yucks
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
hahahahahahahaha..XDDDDDD
thn he super yupei
hahahahaha

thn bla bla bla

No comments:

Post a Comment