Monday, May 3, 2010

Today wake up at 4am
wtf? suddenly 弹 起来
terkejut~lol
neh~that stupid surat lo
==
make me wake up at midnight to write the surat
but me write address only lo
go skul only 参考my fren's geh
XD

thn go skul faster copy
me borrow kexin de
her surat is her mum write 1?
wakakaka
thn hantar luu
wish nex time dun hv to like this
>.<|||

today whole day is quiz
boring dao 爆头啊
that english quiz is the most stupid geh
dunoe it say wat
thn luan luan do bah~
XD

after skul got 加课
1 hour o
me very hungry leh
when quizing
that see how keep looking for his pencil box
who know it just beside him
thn he scold every ppl o
=___________________________=
yupei la~

thn go home
later ttn~
lazy say le
but i wan say the stupid pee keep taking photo of me
zzZzzZZzz
luan luan take
==

No comments:

Post a Comment